Blue Cross Community Health PlansSM Managed Long Term Supports and Services (MLTSS) Eligibility
MLTSS coverage through Blue Cross Community Health Plans is a program for managing long-term care services. Long-term care includes help doing everyday things you are no longer able to do for yourself.
Long term supports and services (LTSS) can be given in your home or in a supportive living facility. These services are meant to keep you living as independently as possible for as long as possible.
Who is this program for?
You are eligible for MLTSS coverage under Blue Cross Community Health Plans as long as:
- You are eligible for Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B
- You are eligible for Medicaid
- You are age 21 and older at the time of enrollment
- You are enrolled in the Medicaid Aid to the Aged, Blind and Disabled category of assistance
- You meet all other Demonstration criteria and need services from one of the following Medicaid 1915(c) waivers:
- Persons who are Elderly
- Persons with Disabilities
- Persons with HIV/AIDS
- Persons with Brain Injury, or
- Persons residing in Supportive Living Facilities
- You do not have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), with limited exceptions, such as if you develop ESRD when you are already a member of a plan that we offer, or you were a member of a different plan that was terminated
Don't qualify for one of the above? You may still be able to enroll. See if you qualify for medical coverage.
How Do I Enroll?
To begin online enrollment, visit the Illinois Client Enrollment Services website. On this site, you can choose a health plan and pick a primary care provider (PCP).
To enroll over the phone, call Illinois Client Enrollment Services. The call is free. 1-877-912-8880 (TTY: 1-866-565-8576)
You can call Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.